International Insurance Purchase Procedures
Step1 Visit the website www.lxbx.net, click on the icon (Student check payment)
Step2 Click online payment and login with “Passport Number” which you use to register or apply (Capitalize letters and delete non-characters, no space), then verify your information
Step3 Select preferred insured duration and fee: one year: RMB600, half year:RMB300
Step4 Follow the online instructions and complete the payment
Step5 You are required to download and print the insurance information including service number after thepayment and submit it to ISO.
Please be aware that:
1. To complete the payment, you should have at least one of those bank cards with such signs as UnionPay, Master, Visa, JCB, or American Express and make sure that the bank card can be used for on-line payment.
2. If you use international credit cards to complete the payment, additional fees will be charged bythe banks as commission fee. Therefore, we suggest that you pay the insurance premium by thosebank cards with the sign of UnionPay to avoid the additional fees charged by the banks.
3. You are suggested use Internet Explorer (IE) for the online payment. In case of errors, it is advised to refresh the page or try another browser.
4. The insurance program becomes valid in two weeks after the successful payment and then you can log in the system and check the serial number of your insurance program contract.
Introductions of Purchase
1. If your insurance record is not found in the system when you login or you fail to complete the purchase before the registration, you may consult the insurance at ISO.
2. The student without valid insurance will NOT be registered by the university according to the relevant regulations.
1. When applying for medical insurance claims, students should provide ID documents and other relevant materials, including a copy of your passport, certificate of diagnosis, certified accident description, any health examination reports, drug expenses, prescriptions, list of examinations performed, and receipt for hospital stay.（VERY IMPORTANT! Please collect all documents carefully.）
2. For the emergency, please call 400-810-5119 transit 1 or 010-67185217 and you will know the compensation information.
3. Please visit http://iso.swjtu.edu.cn or www.lxbx.net to know the compensation information. You need to mail the original documents of all hospital documents, compensation form（get from ISO）, the photocopy of passport and bank card information ( get from the Bank) to
Company: 北京环球医疗救援有限责任公司 (please write Chinese)
Address:北京市朝阳区东三环中路55号富力双子座B座303室(please write Chinese)
City: Beijing 北京(please write Chinese)
4. Please visit www.lxbx.net to get more information